Subject: Re: Sound quality test
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-03-23

Mark Bright wrote:

> The closest I can get is LL 0.82 LR 0.19
> I also need to but about 10% bass boost (started with all settings flat)

This was an interesting clue. That would mean that the Archos settings
isn't all that flat. I have added a feature for the ON key in the sound
test screen, which toggles the Super Bass mode for the Loudness. It
shouldn't make any difference when Loudness is 0, but my ears are
obviously not that sensitive, so I'll let you decide if it has any effect.

Try it and see if there is any difference. It will be in the 20040324
build, or in the bleeding edge in about 20 minutes.

Linus