Subject: Re: HELP! My songs cut out early and start late.
From: Steve R (
Date: 2004-03-23

d bean wrote:
> Then the next song starts 30 seconds latel, or will not make
> sound at all (it does "play").

Hmm... I haven't seen the 30 second problem, but this sounds related to
something I've experienced (with flashed 2.1) where a song occasionally
plays silently. I've had this happen two, perhaps three, times - each time I
was running a playlist and at the end of one song, the JBR20 moves to the
next item and starts to play but no sound is produced. Pressing PREV to go
to the start of the song again corrected the problem each time.

I haven't found a way to reproduce the problem, and I don't believe I've
seen it since flashing to the 0315 daily build.