Subject: Re: Can't create bookmark under X11 simulator
From: Henrik Backe (
Date: 2004-03-23

"Linus Nielsen Feltzing" <> wrote in message
> wrote:
> > I tried both v2.2 and daily build for recorder v2, under cygwin. My
> > x11 simulator can't create bookmark. I don't if it's my problem or a
> > bug.
> Do you have a .rockbox directory?

There is a bug when running from cygwin.
When specifying options on open() other than O_READ
it won't work. I think it is because we include file.h from firmware/include
and the only value that actually matches what you get in
is O_READ (well, the O_* options are actually defined in

I'm not sure how to solve the maze of includes in the simulator environment
Im, sorry I can't be of further assistance.