Subject: Re: What about the wake up timer and sleep timer?

Re: What about the wake up timer and sleep timer?

From: Richard Klein <rich_at_richardklein.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:16:29 -0500

Oops! I mistakenly sent this only to Linus. I'm now re-sending it to
the list:

Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> Richard Klein wrote:
>
>> I forgot about that! It didn't work when I first installed RockBox,
>> but did work after I *flashed* RockBox.
>

> Hmmm. Which model do you have? Which version of Rockbox did you install
> first, and which version did you flash?
>
> It should work the same regardless of if you flash it or not.
>
> Linus

It's a Recorder v2 with RockBox 2.2. I installed the latest daily build
right after flashing. This was all about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks ago. I had
RockBox 2.2 on the Recorder prior to flashing it, but it wasn't the
latest daily build.

-- Rich