Subject: Re: What about the wake up timer and sleep timer?
From: Richard Klein (rich_at_richardklein.org)
Date: 2004-03-23

Re-sending to the list instead of only to Linus:

Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:

> Richard Klein wrote:
>
>> It's a Recorder v2 with RockBox 2.2. I installed the latest daily
>> build right after flashing. This was all about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks ago.
>> I had RockBox 2.2 on the Recorder prior to flashing it, but it wasn't
>> the latest daily build.
>

> BTW, can you define "not working"? What happened when you set the alarm?
>
> Linus

I can't remember exactly what it did. After I set the alarm it either
turned itself off but never turned itself back on, or absolutely nothing
happened - it would just stay at the screen where you set the time for
the alarm. Unfortunately, I just can't remember which it was. There
were definitely no error messages or anything I'd consider weird behavior.

-- Rich