Subject: Need help (please...?)
From: VoronoV (voronov_at_free.fr)
Date: 2004-03-23

Hello Rockbox lovers,
The analog input of a JBR 10 (it belongs to a friend, I have a flashed
JBR 20) is connected to two thin green wires, each wire is connected to
a small component (more like a microscopic component to me...) in shape
of a very (very very) small brown brick.
I saw on the rec_main.pdf (section "schematics" of the Rockbox site)
that those components are capacitors (reference : C21 & C22, right
corner, bottom of the PDF). Am I right ?
I need to replace one of the components (one is broken-the other good
thus reconding is made only on the right channel...)
Therefore, I need to know what type of component is broken, and what
value it is...
(I am not sure to be really clear at this point... :-/ )

Could someone help me with this ?
thanks in advance ;-)

VoronoV
France