Subject: KEY LOCK FEATURE?
From: d bean (dbeanrockbox_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-03-24

hold/key lock
Is there a way to implement a 'hold' feature or a 'key lock' feature? I am
constantly accidentally pressing buttons when my archos is in my pocket.
Does rockbox already have one of these? If so, where is it? I was thinking
that when the keylock was turned on, rockbox would ignore any button that
was pressed unless you pressed a combination of keys like 'on' and 'play'
which would turn the keylock off. What do you think?

             - dbean