Subject: Re: Battery issues (CONFIRMED!!!)
From: Lucas (
Date: 2004-03-24

I'm pretty sure it was just the battery meter. As you said, it's not
accurate at all. For me, with my new 2200 mhA batteries, the battery meter
gets "stuck" at 30% for HOURS (6 or 7 at least...). My runtime with these
batteries is 10+...probably could get another 2 or 3 hours if I kept running
but I just recharged.