Subject: Re: Hard drive update on V2
From: Matthias Klumpp (
Date: 2004-03-24

Hi Carlos,

I replaced the 20GB drive on my Player with a Hitachi Travelstar HTS54804.
No problems with the replacement at all. The drive was recognized on the
first boot and runs now for approx. 3 month w/o any problems at all.

> Anybody have recommendations on a good and reliable replacement drive
> for the V2? I want to change the standard 20GB. If any of you have run
> into problems with certain drives, it would be nice to know.
> --Calos

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail :

+++ NEU bei GMX und erstmalig in Deutschland: TÜV-geprüfter Virenschutz +++ 100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: