Subject: Re: AJB wake up in car application
From: Ivo Burkart (ivo.burkart_at_web.de)
Date: 2004-03-24

>One feature is missing. That is to wake the AJB up, when power returns.
>Currently I need to have the AJB within reach, to press ON if I want to
>switch it on.

>For such an application I would recommend to let the power permanently
>connected to the AJB (that's my prerequisite).

>Is there already any possibility to realize such a wake up ?

>If, yes:
>What has to be done?

This is generally possible. The Firmware has to be modified such that the
"Car-Adaptor-Mode" Setting is read from the RTC before the decission to go
to charge-screen is made.

I looked into the code, and the problem is: settings are loaded after that
decission (which makes sense).
We (or better one of the core coders) should do a bypass to read single
settings from the RTC and for that purpose.

Ivo