Subject: Re: AJB wake up in car application
From: xx xx (
Date: 2004-03-25

If I understand you correctly, that is a "pure" SW solution, right ?

I'm no Rockbox developer, so I'm not familiar with the SW internals.
Is there any patch or build available with this feature included, that I
could check out ?

> I've actually done this myself.
> The settings are not all saved in RTC. Some are saved on disk.
> So the settings are loaded after the disk check. Simply add
> one more setting load before charging screen is useless because,
> unfortunately, the car mode setting is saved on disk. So I have
> to exchanged the car mode setting with flip_display setting,
> which is saved in RTC. By doing that, you save the car mode
> setting in RTC. Load settings before charging screen and add a
> check before entering.
> I think powering up when power returns is more reasonable in
> car adapter mode.
> Isaac
> >>One feature is missing. That is to wake the AJB up, when power returns.
> >>Currently I need to have the AJB within reach, to press ON if I want to
> >>switch it on.

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail :

+++ NEU bei GMX und erstmalig in Deutschland: TÜV-geprüfter Virenschutz +++ 100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: