Subject: Re: HELP! My songs cut out early and start late...
From: d bean (
Date: 2004-03-25

In regards to the Silent Songs:

I did some experiments in regards to my silent songs problem. I would
listen to a playlist and when a song went silent I would stop the playlist
and go back in and play it individually in the playlist viewer. It would
act the same way. So I restarted to archos and played the same song again
in the playlist viewer. This time it played normally. I will try some
other things. Anthing you would suggest? Thanks for all your help.

         - dbean

P.S. I just got a car stereo system with an input jack in the receiver. I
hooked my archos fm to it and it thumps. I now have a 5000 song collection
available any time I am in my car and it sounds great. Great work.

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page FREE