Subject: Fixed LCD and Talkbox
From: Ryan Press (ryan+list_at_presslab.us)
Date: 2004-03-26

Thanks everyone for your suggestions on the broken LCD. I have replaced
the LCD and the unit is operational again!

I have attempted to get the talking menus to work but I must be doing
something wrong. I downloaded the english voice file and put it into the
language directory. I also downloaded CVS-040324 and ran it. What else
do I need to do?

BTW: With the CVS version some songs go silent at the same point in the
song. If I fast-forward a certain amount they will become audible again.

Thanks,
Ryan