Subject: Re: Fixed LCD and Talkbox
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2004-03-26

Is your language directory called Langs
under .rockbox?
Glenn

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Press" <ryan+list_at_presslab.us>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 6:56 PM
Subject: Fixed LCD and Talkbox

Thanks everyone for your suggestions on the broken LCD. I have replaced
the LCD and the unit is operational again!

I have attempted to get the talking menus to work but I must be doing
something wrong. I downloaded the english voice file and put it into the
language directory. I also downloaded CVS-040324 and ran it. What else
do I need to do?

BTW: With the CVS version some songs go silent at the same point in the
song. If I fast-forward a certain amount they will become audible again.

Thanks,
Ryan