Subject: RE: Fixed LCD and Talkbox
From: Ryan Press (
Date: 2004-03-26

I've got it working. I just installed the latest CVS and it works! Not
sure how I messed it up but I must have somehow.

This is pretty nice. The really tough part is the reading of the
filenames/song names. I don't suppose the archos processor has near
enough oomph for this; maybe have a program on the PC to pre-compile a
sound file with each filename spoken inside it. Sorry if this has been
suggested before but I haven't been following this list closely.

Thanks guys,