Subject: Re: Hard drive update on V2
From: Jörg C. Pochmann (
Date: 2004-03-26

> DO NOT buy a Toshiba MK3021GAS or similar! I tried hard to get it working.
> But it does not even spin-up inside the AJB. I think the reason is a new
> special Toshiba-harddisk-powersave-feature. Even Toshiba support center
> recommended me to use their drive only in laptops.

If you already or still have the drive you may try this Link
to a guy describing how to shortcut 2 pins of a Toshi-drive to get it work.
It was postet in this List some thousand Mails before and I post it again, since it helped
some people in my Forum (german language) as you can see in

Nice day

Jörg C.P.