Subject: Re: AJB wake up in car application
Date: 2004-03-26

Ok, thanks.

What now ...?
I'm not very familiar with the process Rockbox is handling any updates to
their SW and also I'm no Rockbox developer. I once tried to get the development
environment work and it seemed it worked.
So, will this be included to any future daily or official build or do I need
to compile my "own" Rockbox ?

Thanks for any help and especially to Ivo patching that.

> I did, what tinousus suggested, and here is the patch:
> Ivo

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail :

+++ NEU bei GMX und erstmalig in Deutschland: TÜV-geprüfter Virenschutz +++ 100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: