Subject: Re: AJB wake up in car application
From: Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de
Date: 2004-03-26

Ok, thanks.

What now ...?
I'm not very familiar with the process Rockbox is handling any updates to
their SW and also I'm no Rockbox developer. I once tried to get the development
environment work and it seemed it worked.
So, will this be included to any future daily or official build or do I need
to compile my "own" Rockbox ?

Thanks for any help and especially to Ivo patching that.

Matthias

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=923547&group_id=44306&atid=439120

> Ivo

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp