Subject: Resume switches me from playlist to source folder
From: Jon Margolis (
Date: 2004-03-26

I never had this problem until I used the 3-19 daily build. I had to revert to the 3-14 build, which is the closest previous build I had, for it to work correctly. If I play songs from a playlist and then pause or stop (my resume is set to YES), the program resumes from the same position in the song. however it then continues with the songs that follow in the source folder, not the playlist.

Do you Yahoo!?