Subject: Problems to upgrade Rockbox 2.2 (flash Version)
From: Markus Clemenz (Markus_at_Clemenz.de)
Date: 2004-03-26

Hello,
I have a problem. Property my Jukebox (Recorder 20) already for a long time
flash and
functioned so far also perfectly. For the moment I operate a version 2.1 the
CVS-040123. Now if updating wanted on 2.2, however stupid-proved only
draw-eats rocks had replaced and wanted "rockbox_flash.rock" to then
implement. Now however constantly get the error message "Incompatible
version". think I need "rockbox_fash.rock" the version CVS-040123 over to
update, those have I however unfortunately no more. Can you help me please
urgently?

Big thx

P.S.: Please sorry from my bad english, I'm german

            freundliche Gruesse
                 sendet
                Markus
                  Clemenz