Subject: Recorder V2: Flash problem after upgrade to 8MB memory
From: Tianying Tenry Fu (tenryfu_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-03-26

I successfully upgraded my recorder V2 to 8MB memory.
The box was previously flashed with rockbox 2.2. After
rebuild firmware 2.2 with 8MB option, I can run
ajbrec.ajz and confirm it's now using 8MB ram.
However, when I try to flash the ucl file, it complain
about the file size too big. Then I tried the original
firmware 2.2, even that ucl file gets the "too big to
fit the chip" message.

Is this a flash plugin bug, or because of hardware mod
for the extra memory changed address space? Thanks for
the help!!!

Tenry