Subject: Re: voice UI step 4 now has talkbox, and more

Re: voice UI step 4 now has talkbox, and more

From: Salokyn <bazar.nicolas.gif_at_libertysurf.fr>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 18:42:18 +0100

For your own MP3 clips, put them on each folder you want to be spelled with
the name ".dirname.mp3", use the command "rename" to chage the name if you
can't.

"Glenn Ervin at Home" <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net> a écrit dans le message de
news: 007a01c41409$df093400$7700a8c0_at_desktop...
Can someone send me a link to the TalkBox page?
I seem to have lost my link.
I haven't been able to get the TalkBox to speak my MP3 clips of the folders.
Or is the TalkBox feature built into Joerg's English.voice file?
Also, I have never found the hover option in the CFG file.
Can someone tell me where to write it in?
Thanks.

Glenn