Subject: Here's a newer script for generating "talkbox" voice thumbnails
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-03-27

I've placed a modified version of Brian's script here:
http://joerg.hohensohn.bei.t-online.de/archos/speech/mp3ClipGen.vbs

Better use this one, I have changed the Lame arguments to do independent
frames. This "eats" less of the voice when abruptly changing from one clip to
another, although the problem is still there to some extent.

The script uses the Lame encoder to compress the MS TTS output. To use it,
you need Lame in the same folder, or in the path.

Jörg