Subject: Re: voice UI step 4 now has talkbox, and more

Re: voice UI step 4 now has talkbox, and more

From: Brian Wolven <brian.wolven_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:04:07 -0500

[IDC]Dragon wrote:
>>Can someone send me a link to the TalkBox page?
>>I seem to have lost my link.
>

> You don't need it any more, the functionality is in the daily build now.
> Except for recording these thumbnails, but that's done automated, with a lot
> less effort by Brian Wolven's VBS script:
> http://mysite.verizon.net/brian.wolven/Rockbox/Talkbox.zip

That reminds me - I don't think I ever uploaded the newest version, I
only sent it to Jörg. I'll have to do that now.

One question regarding the UI settings - has anyone had problems getting
the talk dir: hover setting to reload properly from the config file?
I'll have to check this again to be sure it's not an error on my part
(or I didn't have a disk access to save the file, perhaps) but it seems
to be reverting to saying the number even if I had 'hover' set. It
always works fine when set manually, in any case.