Subject: Re: voice UI step 4 now has talkbox, and more
From: Brian Wolven (
Date: 2004-03-27

[IDC]Dragon wrote:
>>Can someone send me a link to the TalkBox page?
>>I seem to have lost my link.
> You don't need it any more, the functionality is in the daily build now.
> Except for recording these thumbnails, but that's done automated, with a lot
> less effort by Brian Wolven's VBS script:

That reminds me - I don't think I ever uploaded the newest version, I
only sent it to Jörg. I'll have to do that now.

One question regarding the UI settings - has anyone had problems getting
the talk dir: hover setting to reload properly from the config file?
I'll have to check this again to be sure it's not an error on my part
(or I didn't have a disk access to save the file, perhaps) but it seems
to be reverting to saying the number even if I had 'hover' set. It
always works fine when set manually, in any case.