Subject: Re: voice UI step 4 now has talkbox, and more
From: Karl Tinsley (karltinsly_at_msn.com)
Date: 2004-03-27

Woohoo -- got it working! I ran the speech api and tts programs, and
then placed mp3ClipGen.vbs, speak.exe, and lame.exe together in one
directory. Worked like a charm. Now if we could just get a
better-sounding voice. I would take Glenn up on his offer to use his att
voice program (or purchase it for myself), but I can't figure out how to
automate the generation of all the individual files needed.

Anyways, what we have works great, and I will now be safer while on the
road!

As always, thanks everyone!

Karl