Subject: Re: voice UI step 4 now has talkbox, and more
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2004-03-27

Hi Karl,
You can use the program Text Aloud, and generate all of the files.
What I did was to make about 30 files with the same name as the folders,
except with TXT for an extension.
You can put whatever you want in the file but you will probably want it to
be the same as the folder name.
Then with text aloud, you open all the files you created, and save them to
multiple files.
The most time consuming part is to make all the files.
I can e-mail the program to you, and it will run as a demo until you install
the key.
Glenn