Subject: Status of recording timer?
From: David H. Straayer (mail_at_dhstraayer.com)
Date: 2004-03-27

You guys are doing a terrific job of adding features.

But I can't help asking when you plan to add a recorder timer.

Often, I dub cassettes, and would like to leave home or go to
sleep, and not have to transfer the monstrous resulting files to
trim off all that dead space at the end after 90 minutes of
cassette recording. I used to use Cakewalk Pyro and a PC for
recording, and its "start now" and "record for xxx minutes"
feature did the trick nicely. Except that incoming mail during
recording sometimes seem to cause glitches in the sound.

David H. Straayer
916.729.4954
mail_at_dhstraayer.com