Subject: Re: context sensitive and configurable menus -=> U.I.

Re: context sensitive and configurable menus -=> U.I.

From: scott <die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 13:28:13 -0800 (PST)

--- "David H. Straayer" <mail_at_dhstraayer.com> wrote:
> I'd gladly dedicate the bottom line to this sort of help. Using
> the voice output option, the system could speak the labels for
> the F-buttons whenever they change.
>
> What do you think?

if this is ever implemented i'd want it to be an option. i would much rather have an extra line in
the WPS/dir browser and have to remember the 3 functions. the way things are right now it doesn't
seem worth doing, as the buttons are either a quick-screen or a menu.

with user-customizable quick screens though, customizable strings for the button labels might be
nice too, depending on how customization is implemented.

-scott