Subject: Re: context sensitive and configurable menus -=> U.I.
From: scott (
Date: 2004-03-27

--- "David H. Straayer" <> wrote:
> I'd gladly dedicate the bottom line to this sort of help. Using
> the voice output option, the system could speak the labels for
> the F-buttons whenever they change.
> What do you think?

if this is ever implemented i'd want it to be an option. i would much rather have an extra line in
the WPS/dir browser and have to remember the 3 functions. the way things are right now it doesn't
seem worth doing, as the buttons are either a quick-screen or a menu.

with user-customizable quick screens though, customizable strings for the button labels might be
nice too, depending on how customization is implemented.

Do you Yahoo!?