Subject: Re: voice UI step 4 now has talkbox, and more
From: Karl Tinsley (karltinsly_at_msn.com)
Date: 2004-03-27

> The most time consuming part is to make all the files.
> I can e-mail the program to you, and it will run as a demo until you install
> the key.

Thanks, Glenn. I went ahead and downloaded Text Aloud. I'm still stumped
  on how I'm going to create the individual text files. According to
Windows Explorer, I have well over 1000 directories.

Since they will already recurse through directories, or create
individual files from a text list, I wonder if it would be possible to
modify Brian's scripts to use the ATT voice program instead of the
microsoft speech api.

Thanks for your help and I welcome any other suggestions from you or
anyone else.

Karl