Subject: RE: voice UI step 4 now has talkbox, and more

RE: voice UI step 4 now has talkbox, and more

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 17:04:29 -0500

Hi, Karl.
        You might like to check if Text Aloud MP3 installs the AT&T voices
to be generally available in the control panel. Brian's newest script (now I
know the value of build and version numbers <laugh>), will work with any
voice accessible from the control panel's speech applet in 2K/XP. If the
voice is there, which I think it is, from my last installation of Text
Aloud, then you can run it using that voice. Even if it's not, Premier
Programming
        http://www.premier-programming.com/TTA/texttoaudio.htm
        sells a program which does put the voices in the control panel.
        Aman