Subject: RE: voice UI step 4 now has talkbox, and more
From: Aman Singer (
Date: 2004-03-27

Hi, Karl.
        You might like to check if Text Aloud MP3 installs the AT&T voices
to be generally available in the control panel. Brian's newest script (now I
know the value of build and version numbers <laugh>), will work with any
voice accessible from the control panel's speech applet in 2K/XP. If the
voice is there, which I think it is, from my last installation of Text
Aloud, then you can run it using that voice. Even if it's not, Premier
        sells a program which does put the voices in the control panel.