Subject: Re: voice UI step 4 now has talkbox, and more
From: Rocker (rocker_at_shaw.ca)
Date: 2004-03-28

Hello Glen and Aman and anyone else who possesses extreme patients. That's
right! It's me! Rocker! Likely the most confused Voice UI guy on the
rockbox list. I need some step by step instructions on how to create and
make my file names,
folders etc speak? I prefer the Ad & T method as I think the voice is
super, however I would use the talkbox patch as well, provided it gives more
accessibility.
 Right now I have the correct daily build along with the updated
english.voice on my fmr so the voice speaks the folders as "folder 1, folder
2 etc. I'ts time I learned how to create the talking mp3's myself so I can
also help others down the trail, so can one of you message me privately with
the step by step instructions (including a demo of voice allowed software,
the most up to date downloads) so I can make it happen?

As always: your help is much appreciated. Send to

rocker_at_shaw.ca

Cheers!