Subject: Re: How Rockbox generates Unicode file name?
From: tinousus_at_yahoo.com
Date: 2004-03-28

Thanks a lot. That really helps. I am working on the Chinese
Rockbox. Some names of the directories on my AJB are Chinese.
So the bookmark funtion doesn't work properly with these
directories. Now I've written an iso2unicode funtion myself to
transfer the long name back to unicode. It still have bugs though
when the long name is longer than 13(NAME_BYTES_PER_ENTRY). I
think it is because namelen is not correctly calculated due to
DBCS. Anyway it really scares me when playing with FAT table.
I've already screwed up some files.

Isaac