Subject: Re: Status of recording timer?
From: ajf_at_midmaine.com
Date: 2004-03-28

I just want to add that I too consider this to be the most important
enhancement that is still pending. For those of us who record, scheduled
recording is the "killer app".

Since I cannot do the work myself, I don't feel like I have a right to
complain, but this one has been pending for over a year.