Subject: Re: I'm Seeing RED
From: John Stevenson (steveo1967_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-03-30

Any thoughts? I am loath to make hardware repairs, as I'm not amazingly
handy with a soldering iron and small parts, but if it's a simple hardware
repair, I'll try it. I purchased the unit at Circuit City, and while I have
the purchase protection plan, they don't sell earlier model Archos goods
anymore.

Hi Paul

Have you never changed the batteries in your recorder? If not I would suggest you do this because it does sound as if your batteries are wearing out.

regards

John