Subject: Re: voice UI step 4 now has talkbox, and more
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-03-30

> To support the talkbox clips, the following line in the mp3clipgen
> script should also be changed to
>
> Const AUDIO_FORMAT = 30 ' 16-bit 32 kHz Mono
>
> The old value was 22.

Yes, I did that in my mirror of the script:
http://joerg.hohensohn.bei.t-online.de/archos/speech/mp3ClipGen.vbs

The value is a strange code, this is not directly readable as the sample
rate.

I'll try something similar for the next version of the voice file, if 32 kHz
still fits all the clips in the mp3 buffer. Plus we need some headroom for
the worst-case talkbox clip length.

Jörg