Subject: voice build change?
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-03-30

Hi

I just now realized that the voice stuff adds a whole bunch of blank strings
to lang.c without any really good reason.

I therefor suggest that we move the voice-only strings from the lang.[ch]
files into a separate lang-voice.h file.

Attached to this mail is my suggested gelang patch that makes it generate such
a lang-voice.h file. All it takes is for two .c files to include this and
we're working fine again without blank stings in lang.c (and thus in all
binary language files as well).

genlang checks the 'desc' field in the .lang file for the magic string 'spoken
only' to detect voice-only strings.

Comments?