Subject: Re: Lawrence Lessig's "Free Culture"
From: George H. Yeager (linux_at_litenverden.org)
Date: 2004-03-31

David H. Straayer wrote:
> A topic that many on this group will be interested in, as well
> as a free MP3 audiobook suitable for reading on Rockbox.
>
> Here is a link to downloads:
> "http://www.liloia.com/archives/000683.php"

<snip>

I ordered the book from Amazon last week. I downloaded everything that
was finished last night and started listening today. My book arrived in
the mail this afternoon. I may never read it. I was struck by the
powerful impression created by the varied voices and accents in the
different chapters. I think this says a lot about the nature of open
source, individual rights, and justice. In a way, it feels a bit like
the old 70s Coke commercial -- "I'd like to buy the world a Coke . . . "