Subject: Re: a headphone question
From: Bio Hazard (BioHazard_at_bak.rr.com)
Date: 2004-03-31

the SP will fit either way as the band is shiftable (i myself like it at
45degrees back)

i dug up my old SP set last night and soldered it back together and i must
say... i forgot what sound really SOUNDED like...

with my cheap coby set, i need to crank all the eq settings up to make it
sound good (B=9 T=12 L=9 BB=50) and the max volume before clipping was 85%
with the SP i only need B=0 T=12 L=9 BB=0 and i can drive the bass up to 12
and loudness up to 17 and play some thumping with no clipping even at V=92%,
but the treble is a little lacking...

<myoppinion>
basicly if you want LOTS of bass but dont care too much about the treble, go
for the SP
</myoppinion>

does the PP have the shiftable band like the SP? and (to anyone that might
know...) what makes the PP cost $20 more than the SP? they look the same to
me... more hi-frequency capabillity perhaps? (im trying to decide wether to
go with a new SP or PP)