Subject: Re: OT: a headphone question
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2004-03-31

If you mean behind the ear as in "earclip" style headphones, Koss makes an
excellent set of those too. The KSC 35 uses the same fantastic sounding
element as the PortaPro and SportaPro headphones, with a minimalist clip
on the ear design. A little difficult to find, and you may find that you
have to order them online.

More widely available are the KSC 50 sport clips. We have them at
BestBuy, and I have seen them in some other stores. Although they are
inexpensive, they are using the same titanium coated element as the KTX
Pro 1 headphones, and sound excellent for under $20 phones.

Chris