Subject: Re: OT: a headphone question

Re: OT: a headphone question

From: Karl Tinsley <karltinsly_at_msn.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:27:33 -0700

The Sporta Pros can indeed be worn behind or over the head. However, I find
them uncomfortable to wear in the behind the head configuration. Plus,
because of their folding design, the Sporta Pros have a wire going to each
earpiece, making them more difficult to remove than phones that have a wire
to only one side. That's why I'm looking for non-folding, behind-the-head
phones that sound as good as the Sporta Pros. Maybe I'll just order the Koss
Streetstyles and take my chances.