Subject: Re: OT: a headphone question

Re: OT: a headphone question

From: Lucas <facted_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:58:32 -0500

Best headphones I've tried are the Sony MDR-EX71's. They are a "bud"
headphone with phenomenal sound quality. They are not typical buds in that
they have amazing bass and NEVER fall out of your year. They kinda snap into
your ear canal. They can be bought for about 30 bucks on amazon. Check out
some reviews on the web. You won't be dissapointed.

-Lucas
"David Greenfield" <dgreenfield_at_taltrade.com> wrote in message
FWIW, I've very much enjoyed the sound-isolation of the Shure E2c earphones
(http://www.shure.com/earphones/eseries_e2c.asp). They fit snuggly in the
ear with the cord wrapping behind the head. They cost ~$100, however. Worth
every penny as far as I'm concerned.