Subject: Re: OT: a headphone question
From: Chris Holt (amiga2k_at_cox.net)
Date: 2004-04-01

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 07:06:03 -0700, Karl Tinsley wrote:
> Thanks for the tip on the KSC35s. My bad, though -- I meant behind-the-
> head phones, I think they are sometimes called "streetstyle" phones.
> They are like the original Archos phones, but don't fold. I'd like to
> find some that sound as good as the Sporta Pros.

Then the KSC55's are as close as it gets. They are using the newer "Pro"
Titanium element, ala the KTX Pro 1. Like the 35s, they are difficult to
find. Most retailers carry the KSC 17s which are folding "street style"
and the KSC 11, which do not fold. Neither of these have the
specifications of the 55's.

One warning about the 55's though. If you have a largish head like I do,
you may find them a bit tight where they make contact just above your ear.
 Users with average size skulls and/or long hair will probably find them
comfortable enough for extended wear.

Chris