Subject: Re: .RVF creation
From: John Wunder (john.wunder02_at_stjohns.edu)
Date: 2004-04-01

The avitoyuv program takes a really long time...I'm running a 1.6 gHz
system
with almost 1 gig of memory and it still takes at least 20 minutes to
convert
a large(150 meg) video. If you close it early it just outputs what it has
so
far...so when you run all the other programs on the .yuv file it's
incomplete...
which would explain only audio.

Also, make sure you're resizing it. That can make it take a long time
too. A
150 meg file that you try to run avitoyuv on without resizing it must take
like
days.

When avitoyuv runs, it doesn't have any output...that's why it just sits
there
in a dos window. It also doesn't use much hard disk access or CPU time,
I've
noticed.