Subject: RE: Installing Talkbox
From: Touillaud Nicolas (
Date: 2004-04-01

Not sure it will be slower in the end, as the hover function will be speeded
up... (I assume there is one file with all the talked folders on its level,
otherwise there may be a size problem for large structures...).
And about the bitswapping thing... Can the talkbox part benefit from such a
change in the approach ?