Subject: Re: Installing Talkbox
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-04-01

> Shouldnt the voice file be in CVS then? its not like there are going to be
> 2 sets of concurrent changes anyway, as its just a 'turn the handle' type
> of file

The .lang file which is used to generate the voicefile needs to be in cvs,
which is the case. The voicefile itself could be viewed like a compilation
result.

For a release, we should include it, but we are not close to such. For the
time being, an up to date voice file could be made available at the rockbox
site, but you're also welcome to load it from my webspace. Currently, we're
still experimenting with voices, sample rates, compression parameters. This is
not settled yet.

Jörg