Subject: RE: New sound test

RE: New sound test

From: Mark Bright <mark_at_redbreva.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:33:26 +0100

Not sure if this is a valid test but I tried it anyway:
http://www.redbreva.co.uk/blind_archosrockbox_test.htm

Three versions of the same source track, played thro' Archos & Rockbox
firmware, recorded from the headphone connection to tape, and then recorded
back into MP3...

See if you can a) hear a difference and b) if so which is "Better", I will
post back in a couple of days which file was which...

Honest, they are not all the same file to trick anyone!