Subject: RE: new extension for talkbox clips (was Re: Installing Talkbox)
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2004-04-02

Hi.
        I don't see any reason to keep the MP3 extension if it's
inconvenient. So long as it's just a change of extension, and the files
still contain MP3 data, it's by no means difficult to deal with for talkbox
users and would make other peoples' lives easier.
        I would, however, like to keep the TBX files in their directories.
They're easier to manage, IMHO, in that way, than concatenated or in a
separate directory, and it seems that simply changing the extension would
get rid of the problem of the files being included in playlists.
        Aman