Subject: Re: Successful flash of V2 recorder and accessibility of flashing process.
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-04-02

> However, I wonder if it would be possible to have
> some way of flashing the second image only through the UCL file? The only
> problem I found with that was finding the UCL file in the rockbox
> directory.

Not sure if I understand you correct. You know that you can place or rename
(preserving the extension) the .ucl file anywhere you like, and flash it by
just playing it and pressing "F2"?
So you can move it into a dedicated folder, which you can find via talkbox,
and just play the only file in there.

Jörg